Description & Price
Living Well With Lyme Disease
Get the Information & Support You Need
Richard Horowitz, MD, Tom Francescott, ND, and Katina I. Makris, CCH, CIH
When it comes to Lyme disease, where do you turn? Many people go from doctor to doctor looking for answers about their aches and pains, sleep and mood disorders, and memory or concentration problems. Unfortunately, Lyme disease and associated tick-borne coinfections are often overlooked because Lyme disease mimics many other common diseases and can be difficult to diagnose.
Whether you are a patient, a family member, a doctor, or a concerned citizen, how do you get the information and support you need?
This empowering workshop is for those afflicted with Lyme disease, health-care providers who want to improve their diagnostic and treatment skills, and anyone else who wants the most up-to-date information on Lyme disease. Guided by a medical doctor, a naturopath, and an expert in natural care, you gain the knowledge and practical tools you need to demystify Lyme disease and navigate this perplexing illness.
Through lectures, group discussions, and question-and-answer sessions, you learn to:
- Determine the signs and symptoms of Lyme disease and associated coinfections
- Create a personalized treatment regimen to address chronic or resistant symptoms
- Explore the mental, emotional, and spiritual aspects of healing
- Practice stress reduction techniques to support the mind and body through chronic illness
- Transform fear and the feeling of being overwhelmed into feeling inspired and empowered
- Effectively integrate conventional medical treatments with complementary naturopathic therapies
You return home with leading-edge information to help you heal your body, mind, and spirit.